Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Take up Italian language in Italy

I have seen many people who wasted their time and money taking up a foreign language and never used it or even talked with others people. Taking up a foreign language in your country is a bit harder because you don't have the change to use the language quite oftenly and hardy a change to speak to your friends unless their take up the same language. I remmember my brother took up a Janpanese class and work in a hotels as a tours co-coridators, After he resign the Job he lose some of the talking as he don't have the change to talk with somebody. What a waste. As I Like Italian language and Italian foods I decided to take the course and travelled to Italy with my friends.

We got ourselves enroll in a school in Rome with accommodation and transports provided to all historial area. The school had many facities for us to used. I enroll myselves in a food and beverage section ( hotels courses). The course are in English and We were also teach and speak Italian language in Italy. The teacher encourage us to speak and write Italian language. We will ask to speak with our colleague student in Itanian language. Within six month we master the Italian language and had no problem taking to people.

Besides the school arrange a foster parents for us after we are in the last year of the course. With this we learned more of the culture of Italy and traveler more places in Italy. Luckly my froster runs a restaurant selling all Italian crusine which I help them most of my time. After eight years in Italy I decided to return home and open my own restaurant. The restaurant are mostly pack with most Italian guest, tourist and alots of locals. Every year I will visit Italy and stay in my froster home and help them in the restaurant.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home